Friday, November 20, 2015

Drool Bandana Bibs for Girls by Bamboo




Here's the details on these bibs according to Amazon:


  • ABSORBENT LINED DROOL BIB: Keep baby dry! These bibs have a soft 100% cotton front and a polyester fleece backing so they not only absorb but keep the drool from soaking through.
  • COMFORTABLE AND FASHIONABLE: Bamboo Button uses fashionable and current designs so these bibs not only serve a purpose they also add style.
  • PERFECT BABY GIFT: Bamboo Button Bibs are the perfect baby gift for anyone from anyone! They are trendy enough to be adored and functional enough to be a necessity for any mother.
  • WE STAND BY OUR PRODUCT: We stand by our products and want to make sure you love them as much as we do. We have a 100% money back guarantee, so you might as well try them out!

Here's what I have to say about them:

These are really cute bibs. The construction is fairly good. When I first opened them I was a little nervous about the synthetic quality of the fabric on the underside. But after washing them, the fabric just got softer. These bibs use a double snap closure as opposed to the typical Velcro. I vastly prefer the snap closures because although it might be slightly more inconvenient to get on and off of my baby, it's so much nicer when it comes time for laundry. Snap closures aren't going to snag and ruin other items in the wash like Velcro does.

I was able to get these with Prime, which is always a plus. They arrived on time in the promised 2 days. I was pleased to see that the colors/patterns are just the same as pictured. The best part was when I put one on my baby for the first time. It was so adorable and it looked more like an accessory than a bib. I definitely recommend these.

Here's where you can find it:

Drool Bandana Bibs for Girls by Bamboo

No comments:

Post a Comment