Thursday, December 10, 2015

Silicone Wedding Rings by Wodbottom



Here's what Amazon sai about the product review:

★MEDICAL GRADE SILICONE RING that is HYPOALLERGENIC, NON-POROUS, NON-TOXIC, NON-CONDUCTIVE, & WATERPROOF
★Most COMFORTABLE SILICONE RING you will ever wear. SLEEK, FUNCTIONAL, FEMININE DESIGN, BETTER than the COMPETITION
★Ideal for ATHLETES, FIREMEN, POLICE OFFICERS, EMT, MILITARY, ELECTRICIANS, MECHANICS, CROSSFIT, your toughest WOD. PREVENT RING INJURIES
★REPLACE your TRADITIONAL WEDDING BAND with a SILICONE WEDDING RING FOR MEN, that you WON'T BE WORRIED about LOSING or SCRATCHING
★LIFETIME WARRANTY. Register your product with us and we WILL HAPPILY GIVE you a LIFETIME REPLACEMENT WARRANTY

Here are my thoughts:

I had heard great things about silicone rings from my friends so I decided I would try one out and see for myself. I do think these are very comfortable rings. Which is huge for me because I am not a ring person. I have a very hard time keeping one on, much to my husband's chagrin. The silicone ring works better for me than most. I ordered it in black as I was thinking it would be the least likely to get stained or appear dirty. I kind of regret that choice now though because I don't like how it looks. I will most likely just order a new ring in a different color because I do like the ring itself. Because it's silicone, it does attract fuzz and dust that will cling to it. However it rinses off easily with water. I love that I don't have to worry about scratching my baby when I'm wearing it.

Here's where you can find it:

Silicone Wedding Rings by Wodbottom

No comments:

Post a Comment